1. Legal information and acceptanceIn compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is the identification data of the company. This internet portal is put at the service of users by the entity, whose identifying data is
|Social denomination||Servicios Torrenueva, SA|
|Registered Office:||Ctra. Cádiz Km. 200 Urbanización Torrenueva Park s / n, 29649 Mijas, Málaga.|
|Registry data:||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga on March 11, 2003, Volume 1495, Book 408, Folio 186, Section 8, Sheet MA 15317, I / A 3.|
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access and use of this website, hereinafter "the website". The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services on the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the 'User') and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the time the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it.
Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusively for the clients of Servicios Torrenueva, SA, may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and that They must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Servicios Torrenueva, SA is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Servicios Torrenueva, SA, whether for industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Servicios Torrenueva, SA are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Servicios Torrenueva, SA website for the purpose of promoting and collecting information. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs to them.
3. Conditions of use of the portal
The User agrees to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Servicios Torrenueva, SA or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the Portal for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Servicios Torrenueva, SA or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications is expressly prohibited. software) of Servicios Torrenueva, SA or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
Merely by way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in the cases authorized by law or expressly consented by Servicios Torrenueva, SA or by whoever owns the exploitation rights, where appropriate. - Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily involve reproduction by part of the User or a third party. - Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Servicios Torrenueva, SA makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
The Internet user who wants to enter links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them, avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
• The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but cannot be reproduced in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). • It will be forbidden in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the viewing of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Servicios Torrenueva, SA or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation. • No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Servicios Torrenueva, SA, its partners, employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link. • In no case, it will be stated on the page where the link is located that Servicios Torrenueva, SA has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services. • The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of Servicios Torrenueva, SA is prohibited within the sender's page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Servicios Torrenueva, SA and whenever permitted In these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner established in this clause. • The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may in no case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Servicios Torrenueva, SA subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or irrelevant with the activity of Servicios Torrenueva, SA based on the location, content and subject matter of the sender's website.
4. Exclusion of liability
4.1 Of the Information
Servicios Torrenueva, SA is not responsible for the decisions made from the information provided on the Portal, nor for any damages or losses caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Of the quality of the service
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of Servicios Torrenueva, SA to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Servicios Torrenueva, SA is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Of the availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Servicios Torrenueva, SA Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Portal service.
Servicios Torrenueva, SAis not liable for any damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search instruments that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, Servicios Torrenueva, SA acts as a mediation service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and only You will be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, he may notify Servicios Torrenueva, SA in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Servicios Torrenueva, SA with the statements, content or services provided.
Servicios Torrenueva, SA does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Servicios Torrenueva, SA
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection policy to know the use we make of your personal data.
6. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Servicios Torrenueva, SA indicating the following extremes:
1. Personal information of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address; 2. Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site; 3. In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when he is a person other than the communicator. 4. He must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator; 5. Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Servicios Torrenueva, SA of the communication foreseen in this clause will not suppose, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, it must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted in Law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are carried out through the Portal itself.
Servicios Torrenueva, SA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented .
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
9. Social NetworksServicios Torrenueva, SA is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be borne in mind that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which , Servicios Torrenueva, SA does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law As long as the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly renouncing the user to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.