This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website http://www.torrenuevapark.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site when you provide your contact information through of the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people that the regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Servicios Torrenueva, SA
1. Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge:
Servicios Torrenueva, SA, with CIF: A29385861 and address: Ctra. Cádiz Km. 200 Urbanización Torrenueva Park s / n, 29649 Mijas, Málaga and telephone: 952494077. Email: email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga on March 11, 2003, Volume 1495, Book 408, Folio 186, Section 8, Sheet MA 15317, I / A 3.
Servicios Torrenueva, SA, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party, will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities, owned by Servicios Torrenueva, SA
• Identity data: name and surname
• Contact information: email and phone
We do not collect any data regarding special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide them to us, we may not be able to carry out said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
• Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
o Request information about our products or services o Subscribe to any of our services or publications
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this occurs, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit ourselves to do so in all cases.
• Through third partieso Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Servicios Torrenueva, SA and you. - When you consent to the processing of your data. - When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. - When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We can process some personal data for any additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for its treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||- Name - Surnames - Email - Phone||Consent of the interested party|
|To subscribe to our newsletter||Consent of the interested party|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information or made a contract with us for a product or service. - If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard in our form. - As long as you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of contracting by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, previously notifying you so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, as applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Servicios Torrenueva, SA does not authorize minors under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending emails ). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, leaving Servicios Torrenueva, SA exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement. If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Servicios Torrenueva, SA, please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Servicios Torrenueva, SA are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Servicios Torrenueva, SA or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Servicios Torrenueva, SA if you are using your personal data. - To request their rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them. - To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Servicios Torrenueva, SA for the exercise or defense of claims - To oppose their treatment: Servicios Torrenueva, SA will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed. - To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Servicios Torrenueva, SA, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way Servicios Torrenueva, SA is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent for it: Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it. We will solve all the requests within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services. - Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the RGPD. We only allow such managers to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who these companies are that provide us with services, you can do it by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Security.
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.